MLS action on Sunday includes Austin FC playing FC Dallas. The two teams will start their contest at 8:00 PM ET from Q2 Stadium, broadcast on ESPN.
Austin FC vs. FC Dallas Game Info
- Match Day: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Match Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Q2 Stadium
- FREE MLS LIVE STREAM: Watch Austin FC vs. FC Dallas for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Austin FC vs. FC Dallas Offensive Trends & Insights
- With 67 goals in 35 games, Austin FC is third in MLS. On the flip side, FC Dallas has allowed 38 goals in 35 games, second in the league.
- FC Dallas has scored 49 goals in 35 matches this season (12th in MLS), and Austin FC has conceded 51 goals in 35 games (13th in league).
- Austin FC’s goal difference (+16) ranks fourth in MLS.
- FC Dallas is sixth in MLS in goal differential at +11.
- Austin FC takes 11.5 shots per match (sixth in MLS), and FC Dallas allows 10.4 per match (11th).
- In terms of shots, FC Dallas is 18th in the league offensively (taking 10.1 per game), and Austin FC is 17th defensively (conceding 11.1).
- In terms of shot differential, Austin FC is 10th in MLS at +0.4 per match.
- FC Dallas has been outshot by opponents 364-355, and its -9 shot differential is 13th in MLS.
Austin FC vs. FC Dallas Team Leaders
Austin FC Leaders
- In 33 league games, Maximiliano Urruti paces Austin FC with nine goals on 35 shots.
- Diego Fagundez has tallied six goals in 35 games, ranking him as the No. 2 scorer on Austin FC.
- Fagundez has compiled 12 assists in 35 games, which places him No. 1 on Austin FC and first in the league.
FC Dallas Leaders
- Alan Velasco is FC Dallas’ leading scorer this season, with six goals in 27 matches (71st in league).
- Franco Jara has scored three times in 31 games.
- Velasco has five assists and 37 chances created in 27 league appearances.
Austin FC vs. FC Dallas Injuries & Status Report
Austin FC: Washington Corozo (out)
FC Dallas: Bernard Kamungo (out)
Austin FC Upcoming Schedule
|10/16/2022||Real Salt Lake||D 2-2||Home|
FC Dallas Upcoming Schedule
|10/9/2022||Sporting Kansas City||W 2-1||Home|
|10/17/2022||Minnesota United FC||D 1-1||Home|
Check out more soccer content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.