FC Dallas will meet Austin FC on Sunday, October 23 in MLS. The game at Q2 Stadium begins at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN.
Austin FC vs. FC Dallas Game Info
- Match Day: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Match Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Q2 Stadium
- FREE MLS LIVE STREAM: Watch Austin FC vs. FC Dallas for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Austin FC vs. FC Dallas Offensive Trends & Insights
- In MLS, Austin FC has put up 67 goals in 35 games (third in league), and FC Dallas has given up 38 in 35 games (second).
- With 49 goals in 35 games, FC Dallas is 12th in MLS. On the flip side, Austin FC has allowed 51 goals in 35 games, 13th in the league.
- Austin FC has outscored opponents 67-51, and its +16 goal differential is fourth in MLS.
- With 49 goals scored and 38 conceded, FC Dallas is sixth in MLS in goal differential.
- Austin FC takes 11.5 shots per match (sixth in MLS), and FC Dallas allows 10.4 per match (11th).
- FC Dallas takes 10.1 shots per match (18th in MLS), and Austin FC allows 11.1 per match (17th).
- Austin FC is 10th in MLS in shot differential at +0.4 per game.
- FC Dallas is 13th in MLS in shot differential at -0.3 per game.
Austin FC vs. FC Dallas Team Leaders
Austin FC Leaders
- With nine goals in 33 games (30th in league), Maximiliano Urruti is Austin FC’s leading scorer this season.
- Diego Fagundez is No. 2 on the team with six goals (on 0.5 shots per game) in 35 league games.
- In 35 league games, Austin FC’s assists leader is Fagundez, who has compiled 12 on 54 chances created.
FC Dallas Leaders
- FC Dallas is led by Alan Velasco, who has tallied six goals in 27 games (71st in league).
- Franco Jara has three goals (on 21 shots) in 31 league appearances.
- Velasco has five assists and 37 chances created in 27 league appearances.
Austin FC vs. FC Dallas Injuries & Status Report
Austin FC: Washington Corozo (out)
FC Dallas: Bernard Kamungo (out)
Austin FC Upcoming Schedule
|10/16/2022||Real Salt Lake||D 2-2||Home|
FC Dallas Upcoming Schedule
|10/9/2022||Sporting Kansas City||W 2-1||Home|
|10/17/2022||Minnesota United FC||D 1-1||Home|
Check out more soccer content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.