The Boston Celtics will face the Miami Heat in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Below, we give you all the info you need on how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Arena: TD Garden
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Celtics vs. Heat
- The Celtics average 111.8 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 105.6 the Heat allow.
- Boston is 41-12 when scoring more than 105.6 points.
- Miami is 46-14 when giving up fewer than 111.8 points.
- The Heat’s 110 points per game are 5.5 more points than the 104.5 the Celtics give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 104.5 points, Miami is 45-11.
- Boston is 41-12 when it allows fewer than 110 points.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 44.7% the Heat allow to opponents.
- In games Boston shoots better than 44.7% from the field, it is 40-9 overall.
- The Heat’s 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.3 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (43.4%).
- Miami has put together a 47-14 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
Celtics Players to Watch
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring, racking up 26.9 points per game.
- Robert Williams III paces Boston with 9.6 rebounds per game and Marcus Smart leads the squad with 5.9 assists per contest.
- Tatum is the top three-point shooter for the Celtics, hitting three per game.
- Boston’s steals leader is Smart, who averages 1.7 per game. Williams leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks a game.
Heat Players to Watch
- Tyler Herro owns the Heat top spot in scoring with 20.7 points per game and also tacks on five rebounds and four assists per contest.
- The Miami leaders in rebounds and assists are Dewayne Dedmon (5.8 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.5 assists per game).
- Duncan Robinson is tops from three-point range for the Heat, knocking down 2.9 threes per game.
- Lowry tops Miami in steals with 1.1 per game, and Dedmon leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.
Celtics vs. Heat Injuries
- Celtics: Marcus Smart: Probable (Foot), Al Horford: Probable (Health Protocols), Derrick White: Out (Personal), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
- Heat: Kyle Lowry: Out (Hamstring), Gabe Vincent: Probable (Knee), Max Strus: Probable (Hamstring), Caleb Martin: Probable (Ankle)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Celtics Upcoming Schedule
Heat Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.