How to Watch Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat Eastern Conference Finals Game 4 Live: Streaming Online, TV Options, Game Info
MIAMI, FL - JANUARY 26: Bam Adebayo #13 of the Miami Heat shoots the ball during the game against the New York Knicks on January 26, 2021 at FTX Arena in Miami, Florida. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2022 NBAE (Photo by Issac Baldizon/NBAE via Getty Images)
In Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Boston Celtics will face the Miami Heat. Want to stream this game live? We’ve got all the details you need to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Monday, May 23, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Arena: TD Garden
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Celtics vs. Heat
- The Celtics average 6.2 more points per game (111.8) than the Heat give up (105.6).
- Boston is 41-12 when scoring more than 105.6 points.
- Miami is 46-14 when allowing fewer than 111.8 points.
- The Heat’s 110.0 points per game are 5.5 more points than the 104.5 the Celtics allow.
- When it scores more than 104.5 points, Miami is 45-11.
- Boston is 41-12 when it allows fewer than 110.0 points.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 44.7% the Heat allow to opponents.
- In games Boston shoots better than 44.7% from the field, it is 40-9 overall.
- The Heat are shooting 46.7% from the field, 3.3% higher than the 43.4% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- Miami is 47-14 when it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
Celtics Players to Watch
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics scoring 26.9 points per game.
- Robert Williams III paces Boston with 9.6 rebounds a game and Marcus Smart leads the team with 5.9 assists per outing.
- Tatum knocks down 3.0 threes per game to lead the Celtics.
- Boston’s steals leader is Smart, who grabs 1.7 per game. Williams leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks a contest.
Heat Players to Watch
- The Heat leader in scoring is Tyler Herro with 20.7 points per game. He also adds 5.0 rebounds per game and 4.0 assists per game.
- The Miami leaders in rebounds and assists are Dewayne Dedmon (5.8 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.5 assists per game).
- Duncan Robinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Heat, cashing in 2.9 treys per game.
- Miami’s Lowry has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Dedmon is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.
Celtics vs. Heat Injuries
- Robert Williams III: Out (Knee), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
- Kyle Lowry: Probable (Hamstring), P.J. Tucker: Probable (Knee), Gabe Vincent: Probable (Knee), Max Strus: Probable (Hamstring)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Celtics Upcoming Schedule
Heat Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.