The Boston Celtics will take on the Milwaukee Bucks in a decisive Game 7 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. Want to know how to watch this matchup? Check out all of the info below, including how to stream it on FuboTV.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Arena: TD Garden
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Celtics vs. Bucks
- The Celtics average just 0.3 fewer points per game (111.8) than the Bucks give up (112.1).
- When Boston scores more than 112.1 points, it is 32-5.
- When Milwaukee allows fewer than 111.8 points, it is 32-6.
- The Bucks score 11.0 more points per game (115.5) than the Celtics allow (104.5).
- When it scores more than 104.5 points, Milwaukee is 48-16.
- Boston has a 46-22 record when its opponents score fewer than 115.5 points.
- The Celtics make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.0 percentage point higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- Boston is 37-8 when it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- The Bucks’ 46.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.4 percentage points higher than the Celtics have given up to their opponents (43.4%).
- This season, Milwaukee has a 49-15 record in games the team collectively shoots above 43.4% from the field.
Celtics Players to Watch
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics scoring 26.9 points per game.
- Boston is led in rebounding by Robert Williams III’s 9.6 rebounds per game and assists by Marcus Smart’s 5.9 assists per game.
- The Celtics are led by Tatum from beyond the arc. He makes 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Boston’s blocks leader is Williams, who records 2.2 per game. Smart leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a contest.
Bucks Players to Watch
- Giannis Antetokounmpo holds the top Bucks spot in two categories: scoring (29.9 points per game) and rebounding (11.6 rebounds per game).
- The Milwaukee leader in assists is Jrue Holiday with 6.8 assists per game.
- Khris Middleton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bucks, averaging 2.5 treys per game.
- Holiday tops Milwaukee in steals with 1.6 per game, and Antetokounmpo leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.
Celtics vs. Bucks Injuries
- Celtics: Robert Williams III: Out (Knee), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
- Bucks: Khris Middleton: Out (Knee), George Hill: Probable (Abdomen)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Celtics Upcoming Schedule
Bucks Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.