In Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Dallas Mavericks will face the Phoenix Suns. Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we’ll give you all the info you need to watch this matchup, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Mavericks vs. Suns
- Game Day: Friday, May 6, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Mavericks vs. Suns
- The Mavericks put up only 0.7 more points per game (108) than the Suns allow (107.3).
- Dallas has a 35-7 record when scoring more than 107.3 points.
- Phoenix has a 42-0 record when giving up fewer than 108 points.
- The Suns score an average of 114.8 points per game, 10.1 more points than the 104.7 the Mavericks allow.
- Phoenix has put together a 57-12 record in games it scores more than 104.7 points.
- Dallas is 49-21 when it allows fewer than 114.8 points.
- The Mavericks are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points higher than the 44.4% the Suns allow to opponents.
- In games Dallas shoots higher than 44.4% from the field, it is 42-8 overall.
- The Suns’ 48.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.8 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have given up to their opponents (45.7%).
- Phoenix is 48-7 when it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
Mavericks Players to Watch
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (28.4 points per game), rebounding (9.1 per game) and assists (8.7 per game).
- Doncic makes 3.1 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Dallas’ steals leader is Doncic, who averages 1.2 per game. Maxi Kleber leads the team averaging one block a contest.
Suns Players to Watch
- Devin Booker owns the Suns top spot in scoring with 26.8 points per game and also tacks on five rebounds and 4.8 assists per contest.
- The Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists are Deandre Ayton (10.2 rebounds per game) and Chris Paul (10.8 assists per game).
- Booker makes more threes per game than any other member of the Suns, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- Phoenix’s Paul has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and JaVale McGee is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Mavericks vs. Suns Injuries
- Mavericks: Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot)
- Suns: Dario Saric: Out (Knee)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Mavericks Upcoming Schedule
Suns Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.