On Friday, a battle of NL West rivals is on the docket, with the Los Angeles Dodgers (37-20) visiting the San Francisco Giants (30-26) at 10:15 PM ET. Walker Buehler (6-2) will start for the Dodgers, and Jakob Junis (3-1) for the Giants.
How to Watch Dodgers vs. Giants
- Game Day: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:15 PM ET
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more MLB content here!
Dodgers vs. Giants Team Stats
- Mookie Betts has racked up 65 hits, a team-best for the Dodgers, on the way to batting .289 with 13 doubles, 16 home runs and 26 walks.
- Among the qualified hitters in baseball, Betts ranks 25th in batting average, 28th in on-base percentage, and eighth in slugging.
- Trea Turner’s .477 slugging percentage paces his team, and he has 14 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 20 walks while batting .302.
- Among the qualified hitters, Turner ranks 17th in batting average, 36th in on-base percentage, and 27th in slugging.
- Turner has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .316 with two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
- Freddie Freeman is batting .290 with 21 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 28 walks, and has a team-high .371 on-base percentage.
- Will Smith has six doubles, seven home runs and 25 walks while batting .235.
- Smith brings a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- The Dodgers average 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, ninth-most in the league.
- The Dodgers have the second-best ERA (2.99) in the majors this season.
- Dodgers pitchers have a 1.096 WHIP this season, second-best in the majors.
- With just 52 homers allowed, the Dodgers rank seventh in the league at preventing long balls.
- They struck out nine White Sox batters while allowing 10 hits in an 11-9 win last time out.
- Wilmer Flores has a team-leading 33 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Flores’ home run total ranks 60th and his RBI tally is 23rd.
- Thairo Estrada is batting .274 with 12 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 12 walks.
- Estrada is currently 203rd in home runs and 95th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Joc Pederson has 13 home runs, best in the lineup.
- Mike Yastrzemski leads the Giants with a team-leading batting average of .280.
- The pitching staff for the Giants has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Giants have the 22nd-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.22).
- Pitchers for the Giants combine for the 19th-ranked WHIP in the league (1.293).
- Giants pitchers combine to give up 46 home runs (0.8 per game), the second-fewest in baseball.
- They lost to the Rockies 4-2 in their last game with five strikeouts while allowing 10 hits.
Dodgers vs. Giants Injuries
- Edwin Ríos: 10 Day Injury List (Hamstring), Andrew Heaney: 10 Day Injury List (Shoudler), Clayton Kershaw: 15 Day Injury List (Pelvis), Tommy Kahnle: 60 Day Injury List (Forearm), Danny Duffy: 60 Day Injury List (Hand), Kevin Pillar: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Blake Treinen: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Jimmy Nelson: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Dustin May: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Victor Gonzalez: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow)
- LaMonte Wade Jr: 10 Day Injury List (Left knee), Brandon Belt: 10 Day Injury List (Knee), Alex Cobb: 15 Day Injury List (Neck strain), Matthew Boyd: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Anthony DeSclafani: 60 Day Injury List (Ankle), Steven Duggar: 60 Day Injury List (Oblique), Brandon Crawford: day-to-day (Quadricep)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Dodgers Upcoming Schedule
|6/7/2022||White Sox||L 4-0||Away|
|6/8/2022||White Sox||W 4-1||Away|
|6/9/2022||White Sox||W 11-9||Away|
Giants Upcoming Schedule