At Guaranteed Rate Field on Wednesday, the Los Angeles Dodgers (three consecutive defeats) meet the Chicago White Sox at 8:10 PM ET. The Dodgers will hand the ball to Tony Gonsolin (6-0), and the White Sox will counter with Johnny Cueto (0-2).
How to Watch Dodgers vs. White Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Get Access Now!
- Check out more MLB content here!
Dodgers vs. White Sox Team Stats
- Mookie Betts has 65 hits with a .381 on-base percentage and a .586 slugging percentage, all club-bests for the Dodgers. He is hitting .302 with 13 doubles, 16 home runs and 26 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB play, Betts’ batting average ranks 17th, his on-base percentage ranks 17th, and he is eighth in the league in slugging.
- Freddie Freeman is batting .288 with 20 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 28 walks.
- Among qualified hitters, Freeman’s batting average ranks 28th, his on-base percentage ranks 24th, and he is 45th in the league in slugging.
- Trea Turner is batting .299 with 14 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 19 walks.
- Turner enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Justin Turner is batting .223 with 16 doubles, four home runs and 18 walks.
- The Dodgers strike out nine batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, ninth-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers have pitched to a 2.94 this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- Dodgers pitchers have a 1.093 WHIP this season, second-best in the majors.
- The Dodgers have given up the sixth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 50 home runs allowed.
- Last time out, they fell to the White Sox, 4-0, with six strikeouts and seven hits allowed.
White Sox Hitting
- Jose Abreu paces the White Sox with seven long balls and runs batted in, driving in 23.
- In all of the majors, Abreu ranks 55th in home runs and 97th in RBI.
- Abreu has collected a hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Luis Robert is hitting .288 with five doubles, six home runs and six walks.
- Among all major league hitters, Robert ranks 78th in homers and 131st in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn leads the White Sox with 23 runs batted in.
- A.J. Pollock has eight doubles, three home runs and five walks while hitting .220.
White Sox Pitching
- The 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the White Sox pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The White Sox have the 20th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.05).
- The White Sox have the fifth-highest WHIP in baseball (1.391).
- White Sox pitchers combine to give up 52 home runs (one per game), the ninth-fewest in the league.
- In their 4-0 win last time out they struck out nine Dodgers batters while allowing five hits.
Dodgers vs. White Sox Injuries
- Edwin Ríos: 10 Day Injury List (Hamstring), Max Muncy: 10 Day Injury List (Elbow), Andrew Heaney: 10 Day Injury List (Shoudler), Clayton Kershaw: 15 Day Injury List (Pelvis), Tommy Kahnle: 60 Day Injury List (Forearm), Danny Duffy: 60 Day Injury List (Hand), Kevin Pillar: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Blake Treinen: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Jimmy Nelson: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Dustin May: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Victor Gonzalez: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow)
White Sox Injuries
- Tim Anderson: 10 Day Injury List (Groin), Eloy Jiménez: 10 Day Injury List (Hamstring), Yermin Mercedes: 10 Day Injury List (Hand), Joe Kelly: 15 Day Injury List (Hamstring), Vince Velásquez: 15 Day Injury List (Groin), Lance Lynn: 60 Day Injury List (Knee), Jonathan Stiever: 60 Day Injury List (Lat), Garrett Crochet: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow)
Ready to watch the game? Get Access Now!
Dodgers Upcoming Schedule
|6/7/2022||White Sox||L 4-0||Away|
White Sox Upcoming Schedule
|6/2/2022||Blue Jays||L 8-3||Away|