The Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies are facing off in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with Game 3 up next. Want to know how to watch this matchup? Check out all of the info below, including how to stream it on FuboTV.
How to Watch Warriors vs. Grizzlies
- Game Day: Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Arena: Chase Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Warriors vs. Grizzlies
- The Warriors put up just 1.1 more points per game (111) than the Grizzlies give up (109.9).
- Golden State is 39-9 when scoring more than 109.9 points.
- Memphis is 40-4 when giving up fewer than 111 points.
- The Grizzlies put up an average of 115.6 points per game, 10.1 more points than the 105.5 the Warriors give up to opponents.
- Memphis is 51-12 when it scores more than 105.5 points.
- Golden State is 51-14 when it allows fewer than 115.6 points.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- Golden State is 39-9 when it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Warriors have given up to their opponents (43.8%).
- This season, Memphis has a 50-6 record in games the team collectively shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors Players to Watch
- The Warriors points and assists leader is Stephen Curry. He scores 25.5 points per game and adds 6.3 assists.
- Kevon Looney paces Golden State with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Curry is the top three-point shooter for the Warriors, hitting 4.5 per game.
- Golden State’s steals leader is Curry, who grabs 1.3 per game. Andrew Wiggins leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks an outing.
Grizzlies Players to Watch
- Desmond Bane owns the Grizzlies top spot in scoring with 18.2 points per game and also tacks on 4.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Memphis leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Steven Adams with 10 rebounds per game and Tyus Jones with 4.4 assists per game.
- Bane makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, averaging three treys per game.
- De’Anthony Melton tops Memphis in steals with 1.4 per game, and Jaren Jackson Jr. leads the squad in blocks with 2.3 per game.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Injuries
- Warriors: Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck), Gary Payton II: Out (Elbow), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams: Out (Health Protocols), Desmond Bane: Probable (Back), Killian Tillie: Out (Knee), Ziaire Williams: Probable (Knee), Santi Aldama: Out (Knee)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Warriors Upcoming Schedule
Grizzlies Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.