On Sunday, Los Angeles FC and Houston Dynamo will take to the pitch in MLS action. The squads will play at 10:30 PM ET, airing on FOX from Banc of California Stadium. LAFC is currently second overall in the league in points, with 61. Houston is 26th, with 33.
Los Angeles FC vs. Houston Dynamo Game Info
- Match Day: Sunday, September 18, 2022
- Match Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: FOX (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Stadium: Banc of California Stadium
- FREE MLS LIVE STREAM: Watch Los Angeles FC vs. Houston Dynamo for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Los Angeles FC vs. Houston Dynamo Offensive Trends & Insights
- LAFC is third in MLS in goals scored (61 overall, two per game), and Houston is 17th in goals conceded (49 overall, 1.6 per game).
- With 39 goals in 31 matches, Houston is 22nd in MLS. On the flip side, LAFC has conceded 35 goals in 31 matches, second in the league.
- With 61 goals scored and 35 conceded, LAFC is second in MLS in goal differential.
- With 39 goals scored and 49 allowed, Houston is 19th in MLS in goal differential.
- LAFC takes 13.2 shots per match (second in MLS), and Houston allows 11.9 per match (22nd).
- In terms of shots, Houston is 26th in the league offensively (taking 9.3 per match), and LAFC is third defensively (conceding 8.9).
- LAFC has outshot opponents 410-277, and its +133 shot differential is first in MLS.
- Houston is 25th in MLS in shot differential at -2.6 per match.
Los Angeles FC vs. Houston Dynamo Team Leaders
Los Angeles FC Leaders
- Christian Arango has collected 15 goals in 31 games, which places him tops on LAFC and seventh in the league.
- With seven goals in 31 league games this year, Kwadwo Opoku is LAFC’s second-leading scorer.
- Jose Cifuentes is LAFC’s assists leader, tallying five in 30 games (22nd in league).
Houston Dynamo Leaders
- Houston is led by Darwin Quintero, who has scored eight goals in 31 games (34th in league).
- Fafa Picault has seven goals (on 34 shots) in 27 league appearances.
- Adam Lundqvist has four assists and 14 chances created in 29 league appearances.
Los Angeles FC vs. Houston Dynamo Injuries & Status Report
LAFC: Franco Escobar (out)
Houston: Daniel Steres (out), Ethan Bartlow (doubtful), Memo Rodriguez (doubtful)
Los Angeles FC Upcoming Schedule
|9/4/2022||Real Salt Lake||W 2-0||Home|
|9/10/2022||FC Dallas||L 2-1||Away|
|9/13/2022||Minnesota United FC||D 1-1||Away|
Houston Dynamo Upcoming Schedule
|9/10/2022||Sporting Kansas City||D 0-0||Home|
|9/13/2022||New England||W 3-1||Home|
Check out more soccer content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.