The Minnesota Twins (35-27) will visit the Seattle Mariners (27-33), Monday at 10:10 PM ET, in the first of a three-game series. On the hill for the Mariners will be Chris Flexen (2-7), matched up against the Twins’ Chris Archer (1-2).
How to Watch Mariners vs. Twins
- Game Day: Monday, June 13, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: ROOT SPORTS Northwest
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more MLB content here!
Mariners vs. Twins Team Stats
- Ty France has a team-high OBP (.404) and slugging percentage (.489), and leads the Mariners in hits (77). He’s hitting .325 with 12 doubles, nine home runs and 18 walks.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB play, France ranks fifth in batting average, fourth in on-base percentage, and 22nd in slugging.
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .298 with 12 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 28 walks.
- Crawford currently ranks 17th in batting average, 13th in on base percentage, and 56th in slugging among qualifying hitters.
- Adam Frazier is batting .234 with 12 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 23 walks.
- Julio Rodriguez is hitting .262 with nine doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 18 walks.
- The Mariners strike out 8.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- Mariners pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.08 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Mariners pitchers have a 1.261 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- With 82 homers allowed, the Mariners rank 29th in the league at preventing long balls.
- They suffered a 2-0 defeat in their most recent game, striking out six Red Sox batters while allowing four hits.
- Luis Arraez paces the Twins with a .359 batting average.
- In all of the majors, Arraez ranks 213th in homers and 161st in RBI.
- Byron Buxton has racked up a team-best 17 home runs.
- Buxton ranks third in homers and 59th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Jorge Polanco has collected a team-high 33 runs batted in.
- Max Kepler is batting .249 with eight doubles, a triple, six home runs and 25 walks.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Twins pitching staff ranks 15th in the league.
- The Twins’ 3.88 team ERA ranks 15th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Twins average baseball’s 14th-ranked WHIP (1.252).
- The Twins allow the 25th-fewest home runs in baseball (71 total, 1.1 per game).
- In their 6-0 loss last time out they struck out eight Rays batters while allowing seven hits.
Mariners vs. Twins Injuries
- Tom Murphy: 10 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Mitch Haniger: 10 Day Injury List (Ankle), Evan White: 60 Day Injury List (Sports hernia), Ken Giles: 60 Day Injury List (Finger), Casey Sadler: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Kyle Lewis: 7 Day Injury List (Concussion)
Find all the top stories and latest news about the Seattle Mariners.
- Kyle Garlick: 10 Day Injury List (Hamstring), Joe Ryan: 10 Day Injury List (Covid-19), Danny Coulombe: 15 Day Injury List (Hip), Sonny Gray: 15 Day Injury List (Pectoral), Cody Stashak: 15 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Bailey Ober: 15 Day Injury List (Groin), Josh Winder: 15 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Miguel Sanó: 60 Day Injury List (Knee), Kenta Maeda: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Chris Paddack: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Royce Lewis: 60 Day Injury List (Knee), Randy Dobnak: 60 Day Injury List (Finger), Jorge Alcala: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Jhon Romero: 60 Day Injury List (Biceps), Nick Gordon: day-to-day (Hamstring)
Get all the latest Minnesota Twins news and updates.
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Mariners Upcoming Schedule
|6/10/2022||Red Sox||L 4-3||Home|
|6/11/2022||Red Sox||W 7-6||Home|
|6/12/2022||Red Sox||L 2-0||Home|
Twins Upcoming Schedule