In Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Boston Celtics will take on the Miami Heat. Below you’ll find all the info you need to watch this contest, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Heat vs. Celtics
- Game Day: Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: FTX Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Heat vs. Celtics
- The 111.8 points per game the Celtics score are 6.2 more points than the Heat allow (105.6).
- When Boston puts up more than 105.6 points, it is 41-12.
- Miami is 46-14 when giving up fewer than 111.8 points.
- The Heat score an average of 110.0 points per game, 5.5 more points than the 104.5 the Celtics give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 104.5 points, Miami is 45-11.
- Boston is 41-12 when it allows fewer than 110.0 points.
- The Celtics make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Boston has a 40-9 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- The Heat’s 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.3 percentage points higher than the Celtics have given up to their opponents (43.4%).
- Miami is 47-14 when it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
Celtics Players to Watch
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics scoring 26.9 points per game.
- Marcus Smart leads Boston with 5.9 assists a game and Robert Williams III paces the squad with 9.6 rebounds per matchup.
- The Celtics are led by Tatum from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Smart leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Williams collects 2.2 blocks an outing to pace Boston.
Heat Players to Watch
- The Heat leader in scoring is Tyler Herro with 20.7 points per game. He also adds 5.0 rebounds per game and 4.0 assists per game.
- When it comes to Miami leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Dewayne Dedmon with 5.8 rebounds per game and Kyle Lowry with 7.5 assists per game.
- Duncan Robinson is tops from three-point range for the Heat, knocking down 2.9 threes per game.
- Miami’s Lowry has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Dedmon is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.
Celtics vs. Heat Injuries
- Celtics: Marcus Smart: Probable (Ankle), Robert Williams III: Probable (Knee), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
- Heat: Kyle Lowry: Probable (Hamstring), P.J. Tucker: Probable (Knee), Gabe Vincent: Probable (Knee), Tyler Herro: Out (Groin), Max Strus: Probable (Hamstring)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Celtics Upcoming Schedule
Heat Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.