How to Watch Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 2 Live: Streaming Online, TV Options, Game Info
PHILADELPHIA, PA - JANUARY 14: Joel Embiid #21 of the Philadelphia 76ers shoots the ball against the Boston Celtics on January 14, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2021 NBAE (Photo by David Dow/NBAE via Getty Images)
The Miami Heat will face the Philadelphia 76ers in Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. Below you’ll find all the info you need to watch this contest, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Heat vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Arena: FTX Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Heat vs. 76ers
- The 110 points per game the Heat record are just 2.7 more points than the 76ers give up (107.3).
- Miami is 40-9 when scoring more than 107.3 points.
- When Philadelphia allows fewer than 110 points, it is 39-11.
- The 76ers’ 109.9 points per game are just 4.3 more points than the 105.6 the Heat give up.
- Philadelphia has put together a 41-10 record in games it scores more than 105.6 points.
- Miami has a 43-8 record when its opponents score fewer than 109.9 points.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% higher than the 45.8% of shots the 76ers’ opponents have made.
- Miami has a 42-7 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.6% from the field, 1.9% higher than the 44.7% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 43-10 record in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
Heat Players to Watch
- Tyler Herro leads the Heat in scoring, averaging 20.7 points per game.
- Miami is led in rebounding by Dewayne Dedmon’s 5.8 rebounds per game and assists by Kyle Lowry’s 7.5 assists per game.
- Duncan Robinson hits 2.9 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Miami’s steals leader is Lowry, who averages 1.1 per game. Dedmon leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks a game.
76ers Players to Watch
- Joel Embiid is at the top of the 76ers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 30.6 points per game and 11.7 rebounds per game this season.
- The Philadelphia leader in assists is Tyrese Maxey with 4.3 assists per game.
- Georges Niang leads the 76ers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Philadelphia grabs more steals than Matisse Thybulle (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Embiid (1.5 per game).
Heat vs. 76ers Injuries
- Heat: Kyle Lowry: Out (Hamstring), P.J. Tucker: Questionable (Calf), Gabe Vincent: Questionable (Knee), Tyler Herro: Questionable (Ankle), Max Strus: Questionable (Hamstring), Caleb Martin: Questionable (Ankle)
- 76ers: Joel Embiid: Out (Orbital Fracture)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Heat Upcoming Schedule
76ers Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.