How to Watch Milwaukee Bucks vs. Boston Celtics Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 6 Live: Streaming Online, TV Options, Game Info
ORLANDO, FLORIDA - DECEMBER 30: Jrue Holiday #21 of the Milwaukee Bucks dribbles up the court against the Orlando Magic at Amway Center on December 30, 2021 in Orlando, Florida. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Michael Reaves/Getty Images)
The Milwaukee Bucks will face the Boston Celtics in a decisive Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. Want to know how to watch this matchup? Check out all of the details below, including how to stream it on FuboTV.
How to Watch Bucks vs. Celtics
- Game Day: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Bucks vs. Celtics
- The 115.5 points per game the Bucks average are 11.0 more points than the Celtics give up (104.5).
- When Milwaukee scores more than 104.5 points, it is 48-16.
- Boston has a 46-22 record when allowing fewer than 115.5 points.
- The Celtics score an average of 111.8 points per game, only 0.3 fewer points than the 112.1 the Bucks give up.
- When it scores more than 112.1 points, Boston is 32-5.
- Milwaukee is 32-6 when it allows fewer than 111.8 points.
- The Bucks make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.4 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (43.4%).
- In games Milwaukee shoots higher than 43.4% from the field, it is 49-15 overall.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field, 1.0% higher than the 45.6% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Boston is 37-8 when it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
Bucks Players to Watch
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He averages 29.9 points per game and adds 11.6 rebounds.
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Jrue Holiday, who averages 6.8 per game.
- The Bucks are led by Khris Middleton from long distance. He knocks down 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Holiday, who averages 1.6 per game. Antetokounmpo leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
Celtics Players to Watch
- Jayson Tatum outpaced his teammates on the Celtics scoring front by putting up 26.9 points per game. He adds 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game this season.
- The Boston leaders in rebounds and assists are Robert Williams III (9.6 rebounds per game) and Marcus Smart (5.9 assists per game).
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, averaging 3.0 treys per game.
- Boston’s Smart has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Williams is first in blocks with 2.2 per game.
Bucks vs. Celtics Injuries
- Bucks: Khris Middleton: Out (Knee), George Hill: Probable (Abdomen)
- Celtics: Robert Williams III: Questionable (Knee), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Bucks Upcoming Schedule
Celtics Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.