How to Watch Padres vs. Mets Live: Streaming Online, TV Options, Game Info
On Tuesday, the New York Mets (38-19) are visiting the San Diego Padres (33-22), at 9:40 PM ET. The Mets have won three in a row. On the mound for the Padres will be Yu Darvish (4-3), opposed by the Mets’ Taijuan Walker (3-1).
How to Watch Padres vs. Mets
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet NY
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Get Access Now!
- Check out more MLB content here!
Padres vs. Mets Team Stats
- Manny Machado has totaled 66 hits with a .402 on-base percentage and a .540 slugging percentage, all club-highs for the Padres. He is hitting .327 with 14 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 25 walks.
- Machado ranks sixth in batting average, fifth in on base percentage, and 12th in slugging among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .245 with 12 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 27 walks.
- Among qualified batters, Profar ranks 94th in batting average, 60th in on-base percentage, and 91st in slugging.
- Profar heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .348 with a double and five RBI.
- Eric Hosmer is hitting .290 with 11 doubles, four home runs and 18 walks.
- Jake Cronenworth is batting .214 with nine doubles, two triples, five home runs and 23 walks.
- The Padres strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.46 this year, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Padres have a combined 1.152 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-lowest in MLB.
- With just 50 homers allowed, the Padres rank eighth in the league at preventing long balls.
- Last time out, they fell to the Mets, 11-5, with six strikeouts and 16 hits allowed.
- Pete Alonso leads the Mets with 16 home runs and runs batted in, driving in 54.
- Alonso’s home run total puts him second in the majors, and he ranks first in RBI.
- Alonso carries a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .273 with a double, three home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
- Francisco Lindor is hitting .258 with nine doubles, two triples, nine home runs and 25 walks.
- Lindor is 36th overall in home runs and fourth in RBI this year.
- Starling Marte has 10 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and eight walks while batting .274.
- Jeff McNeil leads the team in batting average with a mark of .314.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.2 K/9, the sixth-best in the league.
- The Mets have a 3.62 team ERA that ranks seventh across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Mets combine for the No. 8-ranked WHIP in the league (1.180).
- Mets pitchers combine to surrender the 16th-fewest home runs in baseball (57 total, 1.0 per game).
- In their 11-5 win last time out they struck out 13 Padres batters while allowing seven hits.
Padres vs. Mets Injuries
- Wil Myers: 10 Day Injury List (Knee), Matt Beaty: 10 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Fernando Tatis Jr.: 60 Day Injury List (Wrist), Austin Adams: 60 Day Injury List (Forearm), Pierce Johnson: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Drew Pomeranz: 60 Day Injury List (Undisclosed)
- Travis Jankowski: 10 Day Injury List (Hand), James McCann: 10 Day Injury List (Hamate), Max Scherzer: 15 Day Injury List (Oblique), Tylor Megill: 15 Day Injury List (Lat), Joey Lucchesi: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), John Curtiss: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Jacob deGrom: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Trevor May: 60 Day Injury List (Tricep), Sean Reid-Foley: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow)
Ready to watch the game? Get Access Now!
Padres Upcoming Schedule
Mets Upcoming Schedule