How to Watch Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 6 Live: Streaming Online, TV Options, Game Info
MIAMI, FL - JANUARY 26: Jimmy Butler #22 of the Miami Heat shoots the ball during the game against the New York Knicks on January 26, 2021 at FTX Arena in Miami, Florida. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2022 NBAE (Photo by Issac Baldizon/NBAE via Getty Images)
The Philadelphia 76ers will face the Miami Heat in a decisive Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we’ll give you all the info you need to watch this matchup, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch 76ers vs. Heat
- Game Day: Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for 76ers vs. Heat
- The 109.9 points per game the 76ers score are only 4.3 more points than the Heat allow (105.6).
- Philadelphia is 41-10 when scoring more than 105.6 points.
- Miami is 43-8 when allowing fewer than 109.9 points.
- The Heat put up an average of 110.0 points per game, only 2.7 more points than the 107.3 the 76ers allow to opponents.
- Miami has put together a 40-9 record in games it scores more than 107.3 points.
- Philadelphia’s record is 39-11 when it gives up fewer than 110.0 points.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 44.7% the Heat allow to opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots better than 44.7% from the field, it is 43-10 overall.
- The Heat are shooting 46.7% from the field, 0.9% higher than the 45.8% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Miami has compiled a 42-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
76ers Players to Watch
- Joel Embiid leads the 76ers in scoring (30.6 points per game) and rebounding (11.7 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Tyrese Maxey’s 4.3 per game.
- The 76ers are led by Georges Niang from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who collects 1.5 per game. Matisse Thybulle leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
Heat Players to Watch
- Tyler Herro owns the Heat top spot in scoring with 20.7 points per game and also tacks on 5.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists per contest.
- Dewayne Dedmon (5.8 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.5 assists per game) are the Miami leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Duncan Robinson is tops from three-point range for the Heat, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- Miami’s Lowry has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Dedmon is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.
76ers vs. Heat Injuries
- 76ers: Joel Embiid: Questionable (Orbital Fracture), Matisse Thybulle: Questionable (Foot), Isaiah Joe: Questionable (Ankle)
- Heat: Kyle Lowry: Out (Hamstring), Dewayne Dedmon: Probable (Illness), P.J. Tucker: Questionable (Calf), Gabe Vincent: Questionable (Knee), Tyler Herro: Questionable (Ankle), Max Strus: Questionable (Hamstring), Caleb Martin: Questionable (Ankle)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
76ers Upcoming Schedule
Heat Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.