On Wednesday, the Milwaukee Brewers (33-24) are hosting the Philadelphia Phillies (26-29), at 8:10 PM ET. The Phillies have won five straight. The starting pitchers are Aaron Nola (3-4) for the Phillies, and Adrian Houser (3-5) for the Brewers.
How to Watch Phillies vs. Brewers
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Get Access Now!
- Check out more MLB content here!
Phillies vs. Brewers Team Stats
- Bryce Harper has an on-base percentage of .367, a slugging percentage of .623, and has 59 hits, all club-bests for the Phillies. He’s hitting .309 with 19 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 18 walks.
- Among qualified batters in MLB action, Harper’s batting average ranks 14th, his on-base percentage ranks 28th, and he is second in the league in slugging.
- Harper has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .353 with two doubles, three home runs, five walks and nine RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber is hitting .194 with seven doubles, 14 home runs and 35 walks.
- Among qualifiers, Schwarber ranks 158th in batting average, 79th in on-base percentage, and 42nd in slugging.
- Nicholas Castellanos is hitting .249 with 13 doubles, seven home runs and 16 walks.
- Rhys Hoskins is batting .221 with nine doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 24 walks.
- The Phillies average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- The Phillies have the 17th-ranked ERA (3.98) in the majors this season.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.278 WHIP this season, 17th in the majors.
- The Phillies have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 46 home runs allowed.
- They earned a 3-2 win in their most recent game, striking out seven Brewers batters while allowing seven hits.
- Rowdy Tellez paces the Brewers in home runs (10), runs batted in (37) and has put up a team-high batting average of .254.
- In all of the majors, Tellez ranks 28th in home runs and 13th in RBI.
- Kolten Wong has eight doubles, three triples, five home runs and 21 walks while batting .228.
- Wong is currently 112th in home runs and 166th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Christian Yelich is batting .224 with nine doubles, two triples, five home runs and 26 walks.
- Hunter Renfroe is hitting .259 with seven doubles, nine home runs and nine walks.
- The pitching staff for the Brewers has a collective 9.8 K/9 to pace MLB.
- The Brewers have a 3.40 team ERA that ranks fifth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Brewers combine for the 11th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.205).
- The Brewers surrender the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (51 total, 0.9 per game).
- They struck out six Phillies batters while giving up nine hits in a 3-2 loss in their last game.
Phillies vs. Brewers Injuries
- Jean Segura: 10 Day Injury List (Finger), Johan Camargo: 10 Day Injury List (Knee), Nick Maton: 10 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Ryan Sherriff: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Kent Emanuel: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Sam Coonrod: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), JoJo Romero: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Rafael Marchan: 60 Day Injury List (Hamstring)
- Willy Adames: 10 Day Injury List (Ankle), Omar Narváez: 10 Day Injury List (Covid-19), Michael Brosseau: 10 Day Injury List (Ankle), Trevor Gott: 15 Day Injury List (Groin), Brandon Woodruff: 15 Day Injury List (Ankle), Luis Perdomo: 15 Day Injury List (Elbow), Freddy Peralta: 15 Day Injury List (Lat), Jandel Gustave: 15 Day Injury List (Hamstring), Justin Topa: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Jake Cousins: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Kolten Wong: day-to-day (Right calf)
Ready to watch the game? Get Access Now!
Phillies Upcoming Schedule
Brewers Upcoming Schedule