How to Watch Toronto Raptors vs. Philadelphia 76ers NBA Playoffs Game Live: Streaming Online, TV Options, Game Info – 4/28/2022
PHOENIX, AZ - MARCH 11: Pascal Siakam #43 of the Toronto Raptors shoots the ball against Mikal Bridges #25 of the Phoenix Suns on March 11, 2021 at Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2022 NBAE (Photo by Kate Frese/NBAE via Getty Images)
The Philadelphia 76ers and Toronto Raptors are doing battle in the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, with a decisive Game coming up. Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we’ll give you all the info you need to watch this matchup, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Raptors vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Thursday, April 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA TV
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Raptors vs. 76ers
- The 109.9 points per game the 76ers score are only 2.8 more points than the Raptors allow (107.1).
- Philadelphia has a 41-10 record when scoring more than 107.1 points.
- Toronto has a 36-14 record when giving up fewer than 109.9 points.
- The Raptors’ 109.4 points per game are only 2.1 more points than the 107.3 the 76ers give up.
- Toronto has put together a 37-9 record in games it scores more than 107.3 points.
- Philadelphia’s record is 39-11 when it allows fewer than 109.4 points.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 46.2% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has a 41-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Toronto is 23-7 when it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
76ers Players to Watch
- The 76ers points and rebounds leader is Joel Embiid. He averages 30.6 points per game and adds 11.7 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Tyrese Maxey’s 4.3 per game.
- The 76ers are led by Georges Niang from beyond the arc. He makes 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Philadelphia’s steals leader is Matisse Thybulle, who averages 1.7 per game. Embiid leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a contest.
Raptors Players to Watch
- Pascal Siakam is at the top of the Raptors scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 22.8 points per game and 8.5 rebounds per game this season.
- The Toronto leader in assists is Fred VanVleet with 6.7 assists per game.
- VanVleet leads the Raptors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.7 made threes per game.
- VanVleet tops Toronto in steals with 1.7 per game, and Chris Boucher leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
76ers Upcoming Schedule
Raptors Upcoming Schedule
76ers vs. Raptors Injuries
- 76ers: Matisse Thybulle: Out (Ineligible), Charles Bassey: Out (Shoulder)
- Raptors: Fred VanVleet: Out (Hip)
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.