In Game of the , the Utah Jazz will play the Dallas Mavericks. Keep reading for more details on how to watch this match streaming live on FuboTV.
How to Watch Jazz vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Thursday, April 28, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Rocky Mountain
- Arena: Vivint Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Jazz vs. Mavericks
- The 113.6 points per game the Jazz put up are 8.9 more points than the Mavericks allow (104.7).
- Utah is 49-17 when scoring more than 104.7 points.
- Dallas is 49-19 when allowing fewer than 113.6 points.
- The Mavericks put up an average of 108 points per game, just 0.4 more points than the 107.6 the Jazz give up.
- Dallas has put together a 35-7 record in games it scores more than 107.6 points.
- Utah’s record is 34-9 when it gives up fewer than 108 points.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.1% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Utah is 35-13 when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- The Mavericks’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.8 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- Dallas has compiled a 38-8 straight-up record in games it shoots above 45.3% from the field.
Jazz Players to Watch
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in points and assists. He puts up 25.9 points per game while also adding 5.3 assists.
- Utah’s rebounding leader is Rudy Gobert, who pulls down 14.7 per game.
- Mitchell connects on 3.5 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who averages 2.1 per game. Mitchell leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
Mavericks Players to Watch
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks with 28.4 points per game, 9.1 rebounds per game, and 8.7 assists per game.
- Doncic is tops from three-point range for the Mavericks, knocking down 3.1 threes per game.
- Doncic tops Dallas in steals with 1.2 per game, and Maxi Kleber leads the squad in blocks with one per game.
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Jazz Upcoming Schedule
Mavericks Upcoming Schedule
Jazz vs. Mavericks Injuries
- Jazz: Donovan Mitchell: Probable (Quadriceps), Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle), Trent Forrest: Out (Foot)
- Mavericks: Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot)
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.