How to Watch Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors NBA Finals Game 6 Live: Streaming Online, TV Options, Game Info
PHILADELPHIA, PA - JANUARY 14: Jayson Tatum #0 of the Boston Celtics shoots the ball against the Philadelphia 76ers on January 14, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2021 NBAE (Photo by Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE via Getty Images)
The Boston Celtics and Golden State Warriors are facing off in the NBA Finals, with a decisive Game 6 coming up. Below, we give you all the info you need on how to watch this contest on FuboTV.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Arena: TD Garden
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Celtics vs. Warriors
- The Celtics average 6.3 more points per game (111.8) than the Warriors allow (105.5).
- Boston has a 41-12 record when putting up more than 105.5 points.
- When Golden State allows fewer than 111.8 points, it is 43-13.
- The Warriors score an average of 111 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 104.5 the Celtics allow.
- When it scores more than 104.5 points, Golden State is 45-12.
- Boston’s record is 42-13 when it gives up fewer than 111 points.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 43.8% the Warriors allow to opponents.
- Boston has a 43-13 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
- The Warriors have shot at a 46.9% rate from the field this season, 3.5 percentage points above the 43.4% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- Golden State is 45-12 when it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
Celtics Players to Watch
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics scoring 26.9 points per game.
- Robert Williams III paces Boston with 9.6 rebounds per game and Marcus Smart leads the squad with 5.9 assists per matchup.
- Tatum hits three threes per game to lead the Celtics.
- Smart leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Williams collects 2.2 blocks a contest to pace Boston.
Warriors Players to Watch
- Stephen Curry holds the top spot on the Warriors scoring and assist lists, putting up 25.5 points and 6.3 assists per game.
- Kevon Looney’s 7.3 rebounds per game paces Golden State’s rebounding effort. He also adds 6 points per game.
- Curry leads the Warriors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.5 made threes per game.
- Golden State’s Curry has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Andrew Wiggins is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.
Celtics vs. Warriors Injuries
- Celtics: Robert Williams III: Probable (Knee)
- Warriors: Otto Porter Jr.: Probable (Foot), Andre Iguodala: Probable (Knee), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Celtics Upcoming Schedule
Warriors Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.