The St. Louis Cardinals (34-27) will host the Pittsburgh Pirates (24-34), Monday at 7:45 PM ET, in a clash of NL Central rivals. Zack Thompson will start for the Cardinals, and Mitch Keller (2-5) for the Pirates.
How to Watch Cardinals vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Monday, June 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Pittsburgh
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more MLB content here!
Cardinals vs. Pirates Team Stats
- Paul Goldschmidt has accumulated 72 hits with a .411 on-base percentage and a .577 slugging percentage, all club-bests for the Cardinals. He is hitting .327 with 19 doubles, 12 home runs and 32 walks.
- Among qualifying batters, Goldschmidt ranks fourth in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks third and he is seventh in slugging.
- Nolan Arenado has 14 doubles, 11 home runs and 24 walks while batting .281.
- Among qualified hitters, Arenado’s batting average ranks 32nd, his on-base percentage ranks 39th, and he is 20th in the league in slugging.
- Arenado enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Tommy Edman is batting .280 with eight doubles, three triples, six home runs and 25 walks.
- Edman has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Harrison Bader is hitting .260 with five doubles, a triple, five home runs and 11 walks.
- The Cardinals have a 7.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Cardinals have the 14th-ranked ERA (3.87) in the majors this season.
- Cardinals pitchers have a 1.300 WHIP this season, 20th in the majors.
- The Cardinals have given up the 11th-fewest long balls so far this season with 60 home runs allowed.
- Last time out, they fell to the Reds, 7-6, with three strikeouts and 11 hits allowed.
- Bryan Reynolds has hit a team-best 10 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Reynolds’ home run total ranks 37th and his RBI tally is 161st.
- Reynolds has collected a hit in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .526 with a double, two home runs and five RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has 21 runs batted in while hitting .277. Each pace his team.
- Hayes is currently 255th in home runs and 142nd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Daniel Vogelbach is hitting .232 with five doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 18 walks.
- Michael Chavis has seven doubles, two triples, five home runs and seven walks while batting .268.
- The Pirates pitching staff ranks 21st in the league with a collective 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Pirates have the 25th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.43).
- Pitchers for the Pirates combine for the 25th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.362).
- Pirates pitchers combine to surrender the 12th-fewest home runs in baseball (61 total, 1.1 per game).
- They fell to the Braves 5-3 in their last game with seven strikeouts while allowing seven hits.
Cardinals vs. Pirates Injuries
- Corey Dickerson: 10 Day Injury List (Calf), Steven Matz: 15 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Jordan Hicks: 15 Day Injury List (Forearm), Jack Flaherty: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Álex Reyes: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder)
Find all the top stories and latest news about the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Jake Marisnick: 10 Day Injury List (Thumb), Ben Gamel: 10 Day Injury List (Hamstring), Josh VanMeter: 10 Day Injury List (Finger), Yoshitomo Tsutsugo: 10 Day Injury List (Undisclosed), Heath Hembree: 15 Day Injury List (Right calf), Dillon Peters: 15 Day Injury List (Undisclosed), Greg Allen: 60 Day Injury List (Hamstring), Roberto Pérez: 60 Day Injury List (Hamstring), Kevin Newman: 60 Day Injury List (Groin), Blake Cederlind: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Nick Mears: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow)
Get all the latest Pittsburgh Pirates news and updates.
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Cardinals Upcoming Schedule
Pirates Upcoming Schedule