How to Watch Golden State Warriors vs. Boston Celtics NBA Finals Game 1 Live: Streaming Online, TV Options, Game Info
PHILADELPHIA, PA - JANUARY 14: Jaylen Brown #7 of the Boston Celtics shoots the ball against the Philadelphia 76ers on January 14, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2021 NBAE (Photo by Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE via Getty Images)
In Game 1 of the NBA Finals, the Golden State Warriors will face the Boston Celtics. Want to know how to watch this matchup? Check out all of the info below, including how to stream it on FuboTV.
How to Watch Warriors vs. Celtics
- Game Day: Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Arena: Chase Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Get Access Now!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Warriors vs. Celtics
- The Warriors record 111 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 104.5 the Celtics allow.
- Golden State is 45-12 when scoring more than 104.5 points.
- Boston has a 42-13 record when giving up fewer than 111 points.
- The Celtics score 6.3 more points per game (111.8) than the Warriors allow (105.5).
- When it scores more than 105.5 points, Boston is 41-12.
- Golden State is 43-13 when it gives up fewer than 111.8 points.
- The Warriors make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.5 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (43.4%).
- In games Golden State shoots higher than 43.4% from the field, it is 45-12 overall.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field, 2.8% higher than the 43.8% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Boston is 43-13 when it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors Players to Watch
- The Warriors points and assists leader is Stephen Curry. He racks up 25.5 points per game and records 6.3 assists.
- Kevon Looney paces Golden State with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Curry knocks down 4.5 threes per game to lead the Warriors.
- Curry leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Andrew Wiggins collects 0.7 blocks a contest to pace Golden State.
Celtics Players to Watch
- Jayson Tatum outpaced his teammates on the Celtics scoring front by putting up 26.9 points per game. He adds eight rebounds and 4.4 assists per game this season.
- The Boston leaders in rebounds and assists are Robert Williams III (9.6 rebounds per game) and Marcus Smart (5.9 assists per game).
- Tatum is tops from three-point range for the Celtics, hitting three threes per game.
- Smart tops Boston in steals with 1.7 per game, and Williams leads the squad in blocks with 2.2 per game.
Warriors vs. Celtics Injuries
- Warriors: Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Foot), Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck), Gary Payton II: Questionable (Elbow), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
- Celtics: Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
Ready to watch the game? Get Access Now!
Warriors Upcoming Schedule
Celtics Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.