2022 NFL Draft: Who Did the Denver Broncos Pick?
Following yet another losing season, their fifth in a row, the Denver Broncos have now missed out on the postseason every year since their victory in Super Bowl 50.
And since that day Peyton Manning rode off into the sunset, the Broncos have had 11 different quarterbacks start at least one game. But Denver is now hoping for more stability in that department as John Elway traded for Russell Wilson, who played 10 years and won a Super Bowl with the Seattle Seahawks.
Nabbing Wilson was one of a few big splashes the Broncos made during the free agency and trading period, as they were also able to steal Randy Gregory away from the Dallas Cowboys. And these were undoubtedly necessary moves as the AFC West has gotten a lot stronger as a whole this offseason and may now be the strongest division in the NFL.
But if the Broncos are going to be the team to keep the Kansas City Chiefs from winning a seventh straight division title, they still needed to fill a few holes in the 2022 NFL Draft, and they started by improving their defense by taking defensive end Nik Bonitto from Oklahoma.
Who did the Denver Broncos pick in the 2022 NFL Draft?
The Denver Broncos had nine picks coming into the 2022 NFL Draft. We’ll fill in each one as it happens and will be sure to update if they make any trades.
- No. 64 Overall: Nik Bonnitto, DE, Oklahoma
- No. 80 Overall: Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA
- No. 115 Overall: Damarri Mathis, CB, Pittsburgh
- No. 116 Overall: Eyioma Uwazurike, DT, Iowa State
- No. 152 Overall: Delarrin Turner-Yell, S, Oklahoma
- No. 162 Overall: Montrell Washington, WR, Samford
- No. 171 Overall: Luke Wattenberg, C, Washington
- No. 206 Overall: Matt Henningsen, DT, Wisconsin
- No. 232 Overall: Faion Hicks, CB, Wisconsin
Stats courtesy of Pro Football Reference