How to Watch Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 3 Live: Streaming Online, TV Options, Game Info
MIAMI, FL - JANUARY 26: Bam Adebayo #13 of the Miami Heat shoots the ball during the game against the New York Knicks on January 26, 2021 at FTX Arena in Miami, Florida. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2022 NBAE (Photo by Issac Baldizon/NBAE via Getty Images)
In Game 3 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Miami Heat will take on the Philadelphia 76ers. Want to stream this matchup? Read on for all the info you need, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to Watch 76ers vs. Heat
- Game Day: Friday, May 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for 76ers vs. Heat
- The Heat record 110 points per game, just 2.7 more points than the 107.3 the 76ers give up.
- Miami has a 40-9 record when scoring more than 107.3 points.
- Philadelphia is 39-11 when giving up fewer than 110 points.
- The 76ers put up only 4.3 more points per game (109.9) than the Heat allow their opponents to score (105.6).
- Philadelphia is 41-10 when it scores more than 105.6 points.
- Miami’s record is 43-8 when it allows fewer than 109.9 points.
- The Heat make 46.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.9 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (45.8%).
- Miami is 42-7 when it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
- The 76ers have shot at a 46.6% clip from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 44.7% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- Philadelphia is 43-10 when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
Heat Players to Watch
- The Heat scoring leader is Tyler Herro, who puts up 20.7 points per game.
- Kyle Lowry leads Miami with 7.5 assists per game and Dewayne Dedmon paces the team with 5.8 rebounds per outing.
- The Heat are led by Duncan Robinson from beyond the arc. He hits 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Miami’s steals leader is Lowry, who collects 1.1 per game. Dedmon leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks a contest.
76ers Players to Watch
- Joel Embiid leads the team in both scoring (30.6 points per game) and rebounding (11.7 rebounds per game).
- Tyrese Maxey puts in work handing out assists and is Philadelphia’s assist leader with 4.3 per game.
- Georges Niang is tops from three-point range for the 76ers, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Philadelphia’s Matisse Thybulle has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Embiid is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
Heat vs. 76ers Injuries
- Heat: Kyle Lowry: Questionable (Hamstring), P.J. Tucker: Questionable (Calf), Gabe Vincent: Questionable (Knee), Tyler Herro: Questionable (Ankle), Max Strus: Questionable (Hamstring), Caleb Martin: Questionable (Ankle)
- 76ers: Joel Embiid: Out (Orbital Fracture)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Heat Upcoming Schedule
76ers Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.