How to Watch Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 2 Live: Streaming Online, TV Options, Game Info – 5/3/2022
PHILADELPHIA, PA - JANUARY 14: Jayson Tatum #0 of the Boston Celtics shoots the ball against the Philadelphia 76ers on January 14, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2021 NBAE (Photo by Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE via Getty Images)
The Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks are doing battle in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with Game 2 coming up. Want to stream this game live? We’ve got all the details you need to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Arena: TD Garden
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Celtics vs. Bucks
- The Celtics record 111.8 points per game, just 0.3 fewer points than the 112.1 the Bucks give up.
- Boston has a 32-5 record when putting up more than 112.1 points.
- Milwaukee is 32-6 when giving up fewer than 111.8 points.
- The Bucks score 11 more points per game (115.5) than the Celtics give up to opponents (104.5).
- When it scores more than 104.5 points, Milwaukee is 48-16.
- Boston is 46-22 when it gives up fewer than 115.5 points.
- The Celtics make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is one percentage point higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- Boston is 37-8 when it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- The Bucks’ 46.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.4 percentage points higher than the Celtics have given up to their opponents (43.4%).
- This season, Milwaukee has a 49-15 record in games the team collectively shoots above 43.4% from the field.
Celtics Players to Watch
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring, putting up 26.9 points per game.
- Marcus Smart leads Boston with 5.9 assists per game and Robert Williams III paces the squad with 9.6 rebounds per matchup.
- Tatum makes three threes per game to lead the Celtics.
- Boston’s blocks leader is Williams, who records 2.2 per game. Smart leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a contest.
Bucks Players to Watch
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is at the top of the Bucks scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 29.9 points per game and 11.6 rebounds per game this season.
- Jrue Holiday puts in work dishing out assists and is Milwaukee’s assist leader with 6.8 per game.
- Khris Middleton is tops from three-point range for the Bucks, knocking down 2.5 threes per game.
- Milwaukee’s Holiday has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Antetokounmpo is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.
Celtics vs. Bucks Injuries
- Celtics: Marcus Smart: Questionable (Quad)
- Bucks: Khris Middleton: Out (Knee), George Hill: Out (Abdomen)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Celtics Upcoming Schedule
Bucks Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.