How to Watch Cubs vs. Orioles Live: Streaming Online, TV Options, Game Info
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - JUNE 05: Ian Happ #8 of the Chicago Cubs hits a double during the first inning against the St. Louis Cardinals at Wrigley Field on June 05, 2022 in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by Chase Agnello-Dean/Getty Images)
At Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Wednesday, the Baltimore Orioles face the Chicago Cubs (three straight losses) at 7:05 PM ET. The Cubs will hand the ball to Marcus Stroman (2-5), and the Orioles will counter with Jordan Lyles (3-4).
How to Watch Cubs vs. Orioles
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: Marquee Sports Network
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more MLB content here!
Cubs vs. Orioles Team Stats
- Willson Contreras has racked up 46 hits with a .403 on-base percentage, leading the Cubs in both statistics. He’s batting .277 with 10 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 24 walks.
- Among qualified hitters in baseball, Contreras ranks 40th in batting average, fifth in on-base percentage, and 14th in slugging.
- Contreras takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .278 with a double, two home runs, five walks and four RBI.
- Ian Happ’s .445 slugging percentage paces his team, and he has 12 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 31 walks while hitting .269.
- Among the qualified hitters, Happ ranks 54th in batting average, 23rd in on-base percentage, and 48th in slugging.
- Happ enters this game on an eight-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .314 with four doubles, a triple, a home run, five walks and four RBI.
- Frank Schwindel is hitting .239 with 10 doubles, eight home runs and 14 walks.
- Patrick Wisdom has 12 doubles, 12 home runs and 21 walks while hitting .222.
- The Cubs strike out 8.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 12th in MLB.
- The Cubs have the 25th-ranked ERA (4.42) in the majors this season.
- The Cubs rank 21st in MLB with a combined 1.299 WHIP this season.
- The Cubs have given up the third-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
- They struck out seven Orioles hitters while allowing nine base hits in a 9-3 loss last time out.
- Austin Hays has put up a team-leading 30 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Hays is 55th in home runs and 34th in RBI.
- Trey Mancini’s .303 batting average leads his team.
- Mancini ranks 79th overall in homers and 85th in RBI this year.
- Anthony Santander leads the Orioles in home runs (nine) and runs batted in (30).
- Cedric Mullins is hitting .237 with 12 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 15 walks.
- The Orioles pitching staff ranks 28th in the league with a collective 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Orioles have the 19th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.04).
- The Orioles average MLB’s 23rd-ranked WHIP (1.317).
- Orioles pitchers combine to allow the 22nd-fewest home runs in baseball (61 total, 1.1 per game).
- They struck out six Cubs batters while allowing seven hits in a 9-3 win in their last game.
Cubs vs. Orioles Injuries
- Michael Hermosillo: 10 Day Injury List (Covid), Jonathan Villar: 10 Day Injury List (Mouth), Yan Gomes: 10 Day Injury List (Oblique), Seiya Suzuki: 10 Day Injury List (Finger), Sean Newcomb: 15 Day Injury List (Ankle), Wade Miley: 15 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Drew Smyly: 15 Day Injury List (Oblique), Brad Wieck: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), David Bote: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Adbert Alzolay: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Codi Heuer: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Manuel Rodriguez: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Ethan Roberts: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder)
- Joey Krehbiel: 15 Day Injury List (Shoulder), John Means: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow), Chris Ellis: 60 Day Injury List (Shoulder), Alexander Wells: 60 Day Injury List (Elbow)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Cubs Upcoming Schedule
Orioles Upcoming Schedule