The Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies are facing off in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with Game 2 coming up. Want to stream this matchup? Read on for all the info you need, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to Watch Grizzlies vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Arena: FedExForum
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- Check out more NBA content here!
Key Stats for Grizzlies vs. Warriors
- The Warriors put up 111 points per game, only 1.1 more points than the 109.9 the Grizzlies give up.
- When Golden State totals more than 109.9 points, it is 39-9.
- When Memphis gives up fewer than 111 points, it is 40-4.
- The Grizzlies score an average of 115.6 points per game, 10.1 more points than the 105.5 the Warriors give up to opponents.
- Memphis is 51-12 when it scores more than 105.5 points.
- Golden State’s record is 51-14 when it allows fewer than 115.6 points.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% higher than the 45.5% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have made.
- In games Golden State shoots higher than 45.5% from the field, it is 39-9 overall.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 46.1% from the field, 2.3% higher than the 43.8% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Memphis is 50-6 when it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors Players to Watch
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors in scoring (25.5 points per game) and assists (6.3 assists per game).
- Golden State’s rebounding leader is Kevon Looney, who grabs 7.3 per game.
- Curry hits 4.5 threes per game to lead the Warriors.
- Golden State’s steals leader is Curry, who grabs 1.3 per game. Andrew Wiggins leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a game.
Grizzlies Players to Watch
- Desmond Bane outpaced his teammates on the Grizzlies scoring front by putting up 18.2 points per game. He adds 4.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game this season.
- The Memphis leaders in rebounds and assists are Steven Adams (10 rebounds per game) and Tyus Jones (4.4 assists per game).
- Bane leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging three made threes per game.
- Memphis’ De’Anthony Melton has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Jaren Jackson Jr. is first in blocks with 2.3 per game.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Injuries
- Warriors: Klay Thompson: Probable (Knee Soreness), Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams: Out (Health Protocols), Desmond Bane: Questionable (Back), Killian Tillie: Out (Knee), Ziaire Williams: Questionable (Knee), Santi Aldama: Out (Knee)
Ready to watch the game? Live stream it with a 7-day FREE TRIAL from fuboTV!
Warriors Upcoming Schedule
Grizzlies Upcoming Schedule
Check out more NBA content here!
If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.