What Is Tom Brady’s Record Against Every NFL Team?
For over two decades now, Tom Brady has been piling up wins left and right and owns more victories than any player in NFL history. After 20 years with the New England Patriots, with whom he racked up 249 wins as a starter, including six Super Bowls, TB12 has continued to play at an elite level with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, with whom he won a seventh Super Bowl in his first season in Florida in 2020.
After Brady’s matchup with his old team in Week 4 of the 2021 season, he’s played against all 32 teams. Two teams are lucky enough to own a .500 record against the three-time NFL MVP, but not a single squad owns a winning mark against TB12. But that’s what goes with a 286-94 career record.
Brady has gone 251-82 in the regular season and 35-13 in the postseason.
Tom Brady is undefeated against three teams, including the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New England Patriots
One of the three franchises to never beat Tom Brady is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who are obviously hoping they’ll never get the chance to again. Before signing with the Bucs ahead of the 2020 season, Brady went 4-0 against his current team while with the Patriots.
And then, of course, there’s New England. As mentioned, Brady won his first and only matchup against his former team in Week 4 of the 2021 campaign.
The Minnesota Vikings (0-6) are the other team that has never beaten him.
He owns a .500 record against the Broncos and 49ers
The lucky two teams with a .500 record against Tom Brady are the Denver Broncos and the San Francisco 49ers.
Brady owns an 8-6 career record against the Broncos in the regular season but has gone 1-3 against them in the playoffs, including losses in the AFC title game following the 2013 and 2015 seasons. He got to .500 against Denver overall when the Bucs beat Denver in Week 3 of the 2020 season.
TB12 fell to 2-2 against his favorite team growing up, the San Francisco 49ers, in Week 14 of the 2022 season as he and the Buccaneers were manhandled in a 35-7 loss.
Tom Brady’s win-loss record against every NFL team
Here’s a breakdown of Tom Brady’s win-loss record against every NFL team.
- Arizona Cardinals: 2-1 (all regular season)
- Atlanta Falcons: 11-1 (10-1 regular season, 1-0 postseason)
- Baltimore Ravens: 8-5 (6-3 regular season, 2-2 postseason)
- Buffalo Bills: 33-3 (all regular season)
- Carolina Panthers: 8-4 (7-4 regular season, 1-0 postseason)
- Chicago Bears: 6-1 (all regular season)
- Cincinnati Bengals: 7-2 (all regular season)
- Cleveland Browns: 7-2 (all regular season)
- Dallas Cowboys: 7-1 (7-0 regular season, 0-1 postseason)
- Denver Broncos: 9-9 (8-6 regular season, 1-3 postseason)
- Detroit Lions: 5-2 (all regular season)
- Green Bay Packers: 5-3 (4-3 regular season, 1-0 postseason)
- Houston Texans: 9-2 (7-2 regular season, 2-0 postseason)
- Indianapolis Colts: 16-4 (12-3 regular season, 3-1 postseason)
- Jacksonville Jaguars: 8-1 (5-1 regular season, 3-0 postseason)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 8-6 (5-6 regular season, 3-0 postseason)
- Las Vegas Raiders: 6-1 (5-1 regular season, 1-0 postseason)
- Los Angeles Chargers: 10-2 (7-2 regular season, 3-0 postseason)
- Los Angeles Rams: 6-4 (4-3 regular season, 2-1 postseason)
- Miami Dolphins: 24-12 (all regular season)
- Minnesota Vikings: 6-0 (all regular season)
- New England Patriots: 1-0 (regular season)
- New Orleans Saints: 7-5 (6-5 regular season, 1-0 postseason)
- New York Giants: 6-3 (6-1 regular season, 0-2 postseason)
- New York Jets: 31-8 (30-7 regular season, 1-1 postseason)
- Philadelphia Eagles: 7-2 (5-1 regular season, 2-1 postseason)
- Pittsburgh Steelers: 12-4 (9-4 regular season, 3-0 postseason)
- San Francisco 49ers: 2-2 (all regular season)
- Seattle Seahawks: 3-2 (2-2 regular season, 1-0 postseason)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 4-0 (all regular season)
- Tennessee Titans: 7-3 (5-2 regular season, 2-1 postseason)
- Washington Commanders: 5-2 (4-2 regular season, 1-0 postseason)