Who Has the Most NASCAR Cup Series Wins at New Hampshire Motor Speedway?
Since NASCAR began holding Cup Series races at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in 1993, three years after the track first opened, 26 different drivers have taken at least one checkered flag on the 1.058-mile oval. Of those 26, 13 have won multiple times at “The Magic Mile” with three drivers earning two victories, eight drivers earning three victories, and a pair of drivers earning four victories.
Three drivers own two NASCAR Cup Series victories at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Of the three drivers who currently own two NASCAR Cup Series wins at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, two are in position to add to their total, those being Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano as they’re both still active.
Logano became the youngest winner in Cup Series history at 19 years, one month, and four days old when he won the rain-shortened Lenox Industrial Tools 301 in 2009 and took his second checkered flag in Loudon in 2014 at the Sylvania 300.
Keselowski, who still owns the fastest qualifying time in the track’s history, won the Camping World Series 301 in 2014 and was the most recent winner at “The Magic Mile” with a victory at the 2020 Foxwoods Resorts Casino 301.
Clint Bowyer also owns two victories at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, winning the Sylvania 300 in 2007 and 2010.
Eight have taken three checkered flags at ‘The Magic Mile’
A whopping eight drivers have taken three checkered flags at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, half of whom are still active in the NASCAR Cup Series, those being Kurt Busch, Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, and Ryan Newman. We’re betting you’ll recognize the other half as well.
- Kurt Busch: 2004 Siemens 300, 2004 Sylvania 300, 2008 Lenox Industrial Tools 301
- Kyle Busch: 2006 Lenox Industrial Tools 300, 2015 5-Hour Energy 301, 2017 ISM Connect 300
- Jeff Gordon: 1995 Slick 50 300, 1997 CMT 300, 1998 Farm Aid on CMT 300
- Denny Hamlin: 2007 Lenox Industrial Tools 300, 2012 Sylvania 300, 2017 Overton’s 301
- Jimmie Johnson: 2003 New England 300, 2003 Sylvania 300, 2010 Lenox Industrial Tools 301
- Matt Kenseth: 2013 Sylvania 300, 2015 Sylvania 300, 2016 New Hampshire 301
- Ryan Newman: 2002 New Hampshire 300, 2005 Sylvania 300, 2011 Lenox Industrial Tools 301
- Tony Stewart: 2000 thatlook.com 300, 2005 New England 300, 2011 Sylvania 300
Jeff Burton and Kevin Harvick lead the way with four NASCAR Cup Series wins each at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Leading the way with four NASCAR Cup Series wins each at New Hampshire Motor Speedway are Jeff Burton and Kevin Harvick.
Burton won his four races at “The Magic Mile” in four consecutive years, winning the Jiffy Lube 300 in 1997, 1998, and 1999, and the Dura Lube 300 in 2000.
Harvick took his first checkered flag in Loudon in 2006 at the Sylvania 300 and then went 10 years before claiming his second with a victory at the Bad Boy Off Road 300. He then notched back-to-back victories at the Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 in 2018 and 2019.
Stats courtesy of Racing Reference
Like Sportscasting on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter @sportscasting19 and subscribe to our YouTube channel.